IPS added value
Our one-stop-shop structure and extensive operational capabilities enable us to offer exceptional products and services with outstanding added value, which results in significant savings in costs, resources and time for our customers.
- High level expertise and a 360˚ service offer for logistics management of the pallet resource.
- A research office for designing or modifying pallets in response to special needs and for evaluating the compatibility of customer installations.
- A fleet of transport vehicles with nearly 65 trailers of 48’ and 53’ for the removal, delivery and mobile storage of pallets at our customers locations.
- Large capacity storage areas with up to 150,000 pallets in 75 models for immediate delivery.
- A complete 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility including automated handling chains for dismantling and refurbishing used pallets to standards that are equivalent to new. An on-site generator ensures the continuity of operations in the event of electrical breakdowns.
- An additional partner plant (Palettes FGL, a social economy company) for manufacturing new pallets and reconditioning used pallets.
Contact us today to learn how IPS can improve your pallet fleet management and the performance of your operations.